Monday 9 January 2017

                                             Something Happened?


On one special day, the day before my birthday, something happened. I appeared in a dark room, there was no light or sound, I was very confused, I looked in front and behind. I said which way? there was no way for me to get out, I do not even know how I had got in here, but I do know something was happening to me. I was starting to fade, I woke up to my parents saying “that I was in a comma for 3 days. “I fell down the stairs and broke my arm and leg,” my parents said “that I was in shock”.

2 comments:

  1. You have a good story but, when you said 'which way'. Which way should be in quotations and capitalized.The word after that 'there' should be capitalized since it's a new sentence.
    “that I was in a comma for 3 days.” “I fell down the stairs and broke my arm and leg,” The 'that' should be capitalized, you don't need the quotation in front of 'I'. It's in the same sentence. You should put a period at the end of leg instead of a comma. So the next sentence should read, My parents said, "That I was in shock."
    One last thing during those sentences you should take out 'that'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to indent the first sentence and also you don't need the comma in front of confused in your second sentence, put a period instead.

    Also, the prompt is /I looked in front and behind. Which way?\ not /I looked in front and behind. I said, "Which way?"\

    ReplyDelete